You may remember either being bullied in school or feeling pressured to participate in teasing or bullying to fit in with your peers. The term “kids will be kids” rarely applies these days. Many schools in New York and across the country are involved in anti-bullying...
“You have a truly sharp legal mind and your courtroom presence is among the best. I am forever grateful for your two years of hard work, dedication and service to my father’s case.” — R.C.
“I give Mr. Spano the highest possible recommendation. Mr. Spano helped me navigate a somewhat unorthodox legal matter, did so quickly, and always kept me informed.”
“Thanks for taking my case and getting me a not guilty verdict. You are a great lawyer. I could not asked for anything more. Please know you hold a special place in my family’s heart.” — G.B.
“Many thanks for the very professional and gentlemanly way that you conducted yourself at the trial of my son. I along with all of my family were thrilled beyond words with the outcome.” — B.B.
“Thank you for assuring me that just because a good honest person makes a mistake does not mean they have to be treated like a criminal!” — D.S.
Proven Criminal Defense In Upstate New York
- What are the penalties for white-collar crime in New York State?
- 3 things to know if your teenager has been accused of a crime
- Research suggests both drinking and DWI fatalities are increasing
- First steps to take when being investigated for white-collar crime
- Heroin charges and penalties in New York